Monday, June 15, 2009

Meet the Addicts



Name: Rhiannon

Major: Apparel Merchandising

Minor: Business

Position: MagSwag, Foot Jewelry, Fashionable Furniture, Fork-it-over Fashion, E-Fashion, Sweet Kisses Boutique, Random Fabulousness

A little about me: I have so many interests it’s ridiculous! I don’t like to limit myself. I’m absolutely in love with FASHION! Especially expensive designers and labels I can’t afford at the moment. Designers I love include, but isn’t limited to Balmain, Stella McCartney, Christian Louboutin, Alexander Wang, Zac Posen, Herve Leger, Giuseppe Zanotti , BB Dakota, Betsey Johnson, Black Halo, Tracy Reese, Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent….I could list designers all day, but I won’t! Celebs that inspire me include Beyonce, Rihanna, Kerry Washington, Kim Kardashian, Sanaa Lathan, Victoria Beckham, Taraji Henson and of course myself! I love Lucky Magazine, Vogue, Teen Vogue, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, In Style, Allure, Cosmopolitan, and Glamour. Words that inspire moi: LABELS and LOVE! A girl’s life is complete if you have these two along with a great family, friends, and a great man. I have a severe shoe fetish! I love any shoe that is cute and looks good on me. I am also currently developing a jewelry fetish. So we’ll see how that goes. I love bright nails. This is one of the hottest trends to hit the fashion world. I LOVE to travel. If I could have a show on the travel channel, I would jump on that A.S.A.P. I also LOVE to eat, even though I’m a very picky eater. I am very random and believe positivity should be a staple in everyone’s life. I love spending time with my family and my mom is the greatest. I also have great friends that everyone should be jealous of! =) My girls are the greatest. Look out for my posts and always share your opinion! Closed mouths don’t get fed!

Addiction(s): SHOPPING! FASHION! HAPPINESS!

Career Goals: I will be an Entrepreneur one day. I wouldn’t have it any other way.


AND Remember……Always be Glamorous! xoxo Rhi






Name: Tiffany

Major: Secondary Education

Position: Poor Girl’s Guide, Beauty Benefit’s, and Fashion Fit Fridays.
A little about me (interests): I am probably the tomboy of the group, not that I don’t like to keep it sexy, but you will definitely catch me in high tops and jeans most of the time. I love fitness and I think it is important to stay healthy and keep it sexy at any size. You don’t have to be a size 2, but if you are that’s great too! Being confident and working what you got is important! Each Friday we will be posting a mini video of moi’, doing simple, no gym required exercises to keep up your sexy!
I love to do make up and I plan on being a makeup artist as a side job until I blow up! I hope that everyone can benefit from the knowledge that I share and beauty products and tips, because sharing is caring! Yes I am corny, fun, and witty, and I love it!

Addiction(s): I am addicted to shopping, especially online shopping. I feel like you can find the best deals, and eliminate time, crowds, and the gas of driving to the mall. That’s why I will be bringing you the look for less with my Poor Girl’s Guide every week!

Career Goals: Eventually I will be a superintendent of public schools, or celebrity makeup artist, whichever comes first!






Name: Kayla

Major: Apparel Merchandising

Position: Trend Report and What Were They Thinking?

A little about me (interests): Out of all of us, I'd definitely say that I like to keep
it sexy, but classy of course! I think it is very important to be conscious of trends,
but not necessarily be a slave of them. Not every trend is for everyone; however, than
can make an outfit.

Addiction(s): I am addicted to shopping and hunting down sample sales! It's amazing what
you can find with a little research. My new addiction is branching outside of the college
trap (the mall) and finding new pieces to add to my collection.

Career Goals: After graduation I would like to work for a retail corporation in visual
merchandising or marketing and then later open my own boutique.









Name: Charlotte

Major: Apparel Merchandising

Minor: Business

Position: Stylista, Musicianista, Eye Candy of the Week, Fashion Advice, Designer/Stylist Spotlight

A little about me (interests): I’m the goofy one out of the addicts! Lol I am the one who can always guarantee a good laugh whenever it’s needed (sometimes even when it isn’t). If I had to describe my style I would say that I love try the new trends out to see how they work for me. I love short skirts and dresses but don’t be surprised if you see me in a pair of leggings and Nike blazers! I think fashion can’t be limited to a brief description because I don’t know what kind of look I may be going for that day.
I absolutely adore my girlies and would do anything for them. We are destined for greatness and must say that you guys are in for a ride…
Addiction(s): I am and always have been addicted to piecing outfits together and making things look fabulous… I am also addicted to music; being able to watch two worlds that I love collide has always excited me and I love how spontaneous some artists are these days (i.e. Keri Hilson, Rihanna, etc.).
Career goals: Upon graduation, I want to work for a magazine so that I can work as a stylist for the photo shoots. I ultimately strive to become a stylist to the stars! (June Ambrose Jr. hopefully) I would have reached an ultimate satisfaction once my career consists of both fashion and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment