Monday, July 13, 2009

Beauty Book: Curly Hair under $5

As most of you know, I have very curly hair, and over the years I have struggled to find great products for when I wear my hair curly. Gels seems to dry my hair out, but without them my hair is extremely frizzy. I have found 3 great products that are all under $5 that can change your life. The Addicts and many other people I know with all different textures of hair use them I knew I had to share them with the world!

The first is my favorite. Cantu Leave-In Conditioning treatment is the best of both worlds. I wash my hair, and apply a quarter size amount (depending upon how long my hair is) and evenly disperse it throughout. This product not only protects your hair in the summer sun, but it also moisturizes without leaving it greasy, and it also keeps my curls perfectly in tact without frizz. The Shea butter is the key to the leave-in conditioning treatment. When I use this produce no other products are needed. Plus you can get a 16 oz. tub for around $4.



The Wave Nouvea Moisturizing Finishing Mist and Lotion are created for natural and hair with a permanent curl. I started using both of these products while experimenting with my mothers curl products. The mist is great for a few day old hair to give it a boost and shine. The moisturizing lotion is great if you have extra dry hair. I like to use this during winter when my hair is brittle. Both products are great to have for your coiffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment